Our sons have put us on house arrest because of the Coronavirus pandemic. Technically, it’s of the honor system variety, but they do text, call, FaceTime, etc. at least once a day. If they catch me at my favorite coffee/writing spot, there will be hell (or at least, heck) to pay. So I’ve made a list of the several positives.
- I’m blogging for the first time in weeks.*
- I’m writing more.
- I can watch every single season of Project Runway All Stars without feeling guilty about it.
- I have the time to take two long walks a day.
- I can order groceries online, which is way more fun than I thought it would be.
- Also, I can contemplate the very nice view outside out breakfast room window
*If you don’t see that as a positive, pretend you do.